Wednesday, May 19, 2010

why does someone always enter the bathroom as soon as i have to pee?

and then take forever? i have no idea. just watched last night's LOST. cried. i don't know what i'm going to do with myself when it's over. blaaaaaah dont want to think about it. i start my new job tomorrow :] woot woot. and i get paid. and there are two check requests for me at school. and and and i'm buying tickets for iwrestledabearonce (DONT TELL MARSHALL IT'S A FUCKING SURPRISE)

other news: i still feel like death but at least i'm not bedridden by anxiety right now, just sickness. i like it muc better this way, oddly. tomorrow work at 11, need to go by school before and change my lip ring and get some ish together. kindof excited to get back to the world of the living soon enough. and have pay checks. to buy frivolous unimportant things that make me happy. like concert tickets and tattoos and diet soda by the gallon.

it's raining but it's kindof nice.

No comments: