Sunday, May 9, 2010

good times good vibes

writing in the am and pm. slightly annoyed but it's all good, sleep and time will make it all disappear. seeing long lost soul mate alex was awesome, miss her terribly when i'm home in portland and shes not. reunited with some of my high school crew. ate way too much crappy fod. kimbo sucked some serious dick tonight, at least from what i could see at the lamefest that was applebees. went on the search to find a beached whale, no such luck. i didnt really want to find it though. i don't really see a large dead animal as a novelty sight. i think it would have broken my heart a little bit.

buckled down somewhat for mothers day. at least this year i won't have to lie and say somethings in the mail. phones vibbing. i wish we talked more, like we used to. but that's just my mind telling me somethings wrong and that it needs to be fixed and outwardly i just sound needy. cool beans, keeping calm, keeping to myself a bit. all's good.

No comments: